Some fathers must travel for business and miss being with their kids each day. These dads work hard to provide for their families so reward them with great gifts for travelers this Father’s Day.
1. Portable Lap Pad – This portable lap desk is perfect for fathers that travel because it is lightweight and stores easily in a bag. You might be thinking this is too plain for a great Father’s Day gift; however, if your dad travels he will appreciate the fact that it is lightweight – – does not add extra pounds to his carry-on bag – – and the slim design is easy to store.
2. Solio Bolt Battery Pack & Solar Charger – This is not only the perfect Father’s Day gift for dads who travel but it is also perfect for dad’s who want to decrease their carbon footprint. The BOLT battery pack can be charged either with a wall charger or by the sun and holds the charge for up to a year keeping dad’s devices ready to go no matter where his travels take him.
3. Magellan’s World Time Alarm Clock – This travel alarm clock is the perfect Father’s Day gift for a dad who travels around the world. The 18-city world time converter helps dad know what time it is in the cities, he has to do business while the temperature display lets him know exactly how to dress for the day. Five languages, timer, alarm with snooze and perpetual calendar all help keep dad where he needs to be on time. The built-in flash light is useful when having to navigate an unfamiliar hotel room in the middle of the night.
4. Tumbler Majestic – This travel mug definitely keeps up with dad and keeps his beverages from spilling. Fathers who travel know the one thing that ruins a day is spilling a drink on themselves or their work. This Father’s Day, give dad a special travel mug that is completely spill proof, keeps his coffee hot for up to two hours and holds a generous 24 ounces to help him stay awake during long business meetings.
5. Air-O-Swiss Travel Humidifier – This is a lifesaver for dads who travel and must deal with stale, dry hotel rooms. This travel humidifier uses a plastic water bottle making it convenient to use while traveling. It is compact, lightweight and convenient. For Father’s Day, give dad a gift that will make him feel at home even when he is travelling and cannot be at home.
Of course, the best gift for Father’s Day is your love but a great gift to make travelling less stressful will be appreciated by dad.