If you are a fan of Kristen Stewart, you probably know every detail about her role as Bella Swan from the “Twilight” movies, but how well do actually know Stewart herself? Below you will find a series of trivia questions fans would like to know the answers to. Once you’ve read all the questions, and think you know the answers, scroll down to find the answers. Tempting as it may be, try not to peek!
Kristen Stewart Trivia Questions:
- Actors and actresses often keep items from the movies they make. What memento did Kristen admit to keeping from her role as Bella Swan?
- In an interview with Teen.com Kristen spoke about her pets. Do you know the name of Kristen’s cat?
- Kristen once told Kate Ahlborn of Vanity Fair that she didn’t read the “Twilight” books before being cast as the leading lady, Bella Swan, but she did reveal what her favorite book is. What did Kristen say the name of her favorite book was?
- “Twilight” fans know that Bella Swan was born in her father’s hometown of Forks, Washington, but do you know where Kristen Stewart actually was born?
- Though you may not realize it, there is a good chance you got to see Stewart on the big screen before the premiere of the first “Twilight” film. What was the name of the movie Kristen starred in when she got her big break?
- Recently, Stewart sat down with Jay Leno, the host of NBC’s “The Tonight Show,” and spoke about her new fragrance. Do you know the name of that fragrance?
- Fan’s watched Stewart chow down on chicken legs and cups of human blood in the “Twilight” movies as Bella, but what is Kristen’s favorite food to eat?
- Fans have watched as Pattinison and Stewart’s romance has unfolded both in “Twilight” and in real life. What does Kristen say her idea of romance is?
- There are a lot of great songs in the “Twilight” movies, and Stewart recently revealed two of her favorites. What did Kristen say were her favorite songs?
- “Breaking Dawn – part two” is the last installment in the “Twilight” saga, what do you think Kristen’s favorite scene is from that movie?
- When asked, Stewart told “US Weekly” that she kept the rings Bella wore during the film including the moon ring Bella’s mom gave her, and the wedding ring Bella received from Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson).
- Kristen spoke about her dog, Bear and her cat, Max during her interview with Teen.com.
- During a question and answer session for Vanity Fair Kristen said her favorite book was “East of Eden.”
- According to People.com, Stewart was born in Los Angeles, California.
- According to her biography on Yahoo! Movies, Kristen got her big break while staring alongside Jodie Foster in the 2002 film “Panic Room.”
- On November 5, 2012 Kristen announced she had a new fragrance called “Balenciaga’s Florabotanica” on “The Tonight Show.”
- During a press conference held in München, Germany, Stewart said she loves hot, spicy Cheetos (Flamin’ Hot Cheetos).
- Harper’s Bazaar reported that Kristen had this to say about romance. “I think romance is anything honest. As long as it’s honest, it’s so disarming.”
- In an interview posted “TrailerParkToo” (shown on Myspace) Stewart said her two favorite songs were; “Iron & Wine” by Flightless Bird, American Mouth from the first “Twilight” film, and “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri from “Breaking Dawn – part two.”
- Kristen told MTV that her favorite scene is where Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) goes shirtless in front of Bella’s father, Charlie (Billy Burke).
How did you do? Did you get as many right as you thought you would?