A previous article written by this author, The Culling of the World’s Population by design indicated a suspected method of population control, “genocide”. This article will discuss the same possibility by calling attention to the practice of gendercide.
The world is familiar with China’s One Child Policy intended to limit population growth. The policy puts pressure on couples to just one child. The pressures applied to force compliance are fines, coercion to abort pregnancy, and forced sterilization.
According to the above report, this draconian family planning of the One Child Policy (OCP) has resulted in the following:
- Severe enforcement directed toward the ethnic Han Chinese with a lenient enforcement on other groups.
- China’s population reduced, by 300 million in twenty years.
- Unsympathetic sex-selective abortions, other issues include neglect, abandonment and infanticide of female infants.
- Ratio problems develop of 114 males for every 100 females due to harsh family planning.
The Ghastliest News of the Year according to Walter Russell Mead’s blog “Via Meadia”, states:
That China may be the only country with a harsh “One Child” law, but it is not the only one where sex-selective abortion has caused unnaturally high numbers of male births in proportion to female ones.
The highly respected demographer Nicholas Eberstadt, in his article “The war Against Baby Girls” tells us that:
Sex-selective abortion is much, much more common than thought. Between 21 and 24 countries (depending on the data used) have a sex ratio at birth (SRB) of at least 107 males born for every 100 females, exceeding the ratio commonly held as natural, about 104 to 100.
Why is it that so many pro-abortionists see it as a positive event for women? Is the massive death of baby girls a useful tool for controlling the world’s population? Chinas policy is brutal but many nations that do practice sex-selective abortion (SSA) have husbands and relatives who force many of these gender-based abortions on females. If you are thinking that America is free from this issue, think again and read, what our leaders are doing Bill banning ‘sex-selection abortions’ fails in the House. Are we more concerned about living in a free choice, safe and healthy society than with the killing of our future. We are selfish and we prey on the helpless and unwanted members of the human race.
Selfish people have a unique problem, “He who separates himself seeks his own desire, and He quarrels against all sound wisdom”. Can the family planners of the world understand the dangers of OCP and SSA? Can the me generation find wisdom and let life live and grow-up to pay their taxes and help us find the answers to our problems? Does anyone think the human race can survive the continuing assault on the female gender or is it too late, have we reached the point of no return?
- 1.) Nicholas Eberstadt, “The Global War Against Baby Girls,” The New Atlantis, Number 33, Fall 2011, pp. 3-18.
- 2.) The Economist, Jun 23 2012, the brutal truth: The one-child policy http://www.economist.com/node/21557369.
- 3.) Proverbs 18:1, The Holy Scriptures.