Do you have plans to go to the beach or to a pool party this summer and needs to make a fashionable entrance? After you’ve picked your perfect bathing suit, you still need to make sure that you have an amazing cover. You are not going to walk into the party in just your bathing suit so you need something fantastic when you make your grand entrance.
The 5 Best Bathing Suit Covers for 2012
1. Silky Print Cover Up. This is a great option to wear over your bathing suit. It’s in a dark print and it’s see-thru. See-thru cover ups are great because you get to show off your body and bathing suit even though you have not taken it off. Because this piece is shaped like a dress, you are also able to leave the house wearing it as you make your way to that party or to the beach. This sells for $118.
2. Pink Kaftan Dress. If you are going to wear a dark colored bikini, this is the way to go. This way, you get to wear some color. This is body hugging and see-thru. It comes with a belt that can be removed and it falls around mid thigh. It’s extremely light and feathery and has cute, cut-out details. The best part is that it is on sale for $45.60.
3. Parisina. This cover up is extremely sexy with it’s ties on the hip. It’s in a solid print but it stills shows a lot of skin on the sides. It also falls about mid thigh so it shows off your toned legs. It’s a great piece to wear if you did not intend to get into the water and just wanted to lounge around in your cover up. It’s currently on sale for $52.50.
4. White Blouse Coverup. I think that white cover ups are the most perfect option when you are wearing a print or colored bathing suit. This cover up is short so it barely covers the butt but it has sleeves which makes it look like it has some coverage. It’s translucent and very soft. It gathers around the waste and has a V neck in the front. It’s a perfect way to be sexy and comfortable at the same time. This is on sale for $63.20.
5. Camilla Dress. This cover up takes sexy to another level. It’s long but has a split that goes from under the boob, all the way to the ground. It has a bandeau styled top and is in a beautiful, floral print. It’s like wearing a whole lot of cloth without wearing anything. It just provides such a great illusion and you definitely can’t go wrong with it. This costs $136.
When you are heading to a fun party or to the beach, cover ups are the way to go. You don’t want to only show off your sexiness in your gorgeous bathing suit but you want to walk around provocatively even before you have stripped.