5. 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. Let’s separate fact from fiction, not every eye pencil is long-lasting, as not every eye pencil is pigmented. One thing to value about this particular UD must-have is the fact that it is long-lasting and pigmented. Available in 24 shades (Perversion, Woodstock, Demolition, 1999, Binge, Bourbon, Covet, Crash, Deviant, Eldorado, Electric, Flipside, Graffiti, Gunmetal, Lucky, Lust, Mildew, Oil Slick, Ransom, Rockstar, Stash, Underground, Yeyo, and Zero), this is a top Urban Decay must-have. Out of the many (and yes, I would say at least 100) that I have tried, this stand-alone eye pencil is definitely at the top of the list.
4. Make-Up Setting Spray. This product not only allows your makeup to last long, but it maintains your skin’s natural moisturize barrier. UD offers not one type of makeup setting spray, but 3 different types. These include: All Nighter (lasts 16 hours, suitable for all skin types), Dew Me (for those with more dry/dry combination skin) , and De-Slick (for those with more oily/oily combination skin). These are also available in XL versions (which give you 50% more), allowing you to purchase the product in a bigger size and travel-sizes. Prices range from $12 to $34. This is a beauty essential that should be in your beauty bag. I love this product and use it all of the time.
3. Feminine, Dangerous, Fun Palettes. What I love most about these palettes is the fact they re available in 3 individual sets (Feminine, Dangerous, and Fun) and each palette includes 6 different eyeshadows and a travel-sized lip junkie lip gloss. Every set is unique, possessing 6 different eyeshadows that cater to 6 different personalities. Feminine includes: AC/DC, Bordello, Gunmetal, Hijack, Lost, and Skimp. The lipgloss is Wallflower. Dangerous includes: Ace, Deeper, Evidence, Gravity, Loaded, and Mushroom. The lipgloss is Naked. Fun includes: Deep End, Fishnet, Freakshow, Maui Wowie, Stray Dog, and Sellout. The lipgloss is Midnight Cowboy. For $36, this is an Urban Decay must-have. These palettes are limited edition, so once they are gone, they are gone for good.
2. Original/Sin Eyeshadow Primer Duo. If you are looking to use an amazing eyeshadow primer, I truly recommend Urban Decay’s. Not only is it long-lasting, but it does not fade, smudge, crease, or flake. In a nutshell, you are getting not one, but 2 regular sized Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potions in “Original” (which is a beautiful sheer nude) and “Sin” (which is a stunning champagne shimmer). Whether you have used their primer in the past or looking to find a good one now, this is the ultimate Urban Decay must-have and it’s only $28.
And the number one Urban Decay must-have of 2012 is…
1. Naked 2 Palette. I have been using Urban Decay for years and I must say, one of my favorite products is definitely their eyeshadows. The original Naked remains to be one of my favorite UD additions, however; the newest Naked 2 Palette is better. In this palette, you will get 12 eyeshadows. These eyeshadows include: Tease, Busted, Verve, Booty Call, Foxy, Pistol, Half Baked, Snake Bit, YDK, Chopper, Suspect, and Black Out. They are all neutral shades, that cater to both warm and cool undertones, so everyone can wear them. The best part is, you can create so many different looks with them. This is the best $50 investment you will make.